Friday, September 25, 2009

My Summer Mission for 2010

The past few years, I have attended a church camp called Go Tell. Every year it was an amazing experience and every year God moved in so many amazing ways. They had my favorite speaker, Clayton King, preach every year. God never failed at showing me something new every year. This past summer was my last year to attend as a camper, but I want to be a counselor this summer at this camp. Two of the couselors I met last year attend NGU. I've talked to one of them about being a counselor, and it sounds like an awesome opportunity and a way to minister to teens in profound ways. All of the counselors at the end of camp get to take a mission trip to one of 2 locations. I think not only will it be an awesome way to minister to teenagers, but it will change me in numerous ways and allow me to be humble and greatful for what I have! This is my mission for the upcoming summer!! Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment