Friday, September 11, 2009

The Sister I Never Had

My best friends name is Brianna Meeler! We met 4 years ago at the end of our freshman year in high school! At that time, neither of us liked each other. She didn't like me cause she thought I was stuck up, and I didn't like her cause I thought she was stuck up. Little did we know, we became best friends after playing softball together for our church. At that point in my life, one of my best friends at that time, ad stabbed me in the back, and we were no longer friends. I was extemely upset and felt like I didn't really have anyone that I was close to. I prayed to God and asked him to send me a best friend cause I really needed someone. I decided I would invite Brianna over one night after a softball game to spend the night. She came and ever since then, we've pretty much been inseparable! Honestly, I wish she was in my life a lot sooner than just four years ago. We tell each other everything. She is an amazing Christian girl who loves God with all her heart, and I know she can give me wonderful advice anytime I need it. We decided we would be each others accountability partners so that if one of us goes in a wrong direction we are there to pull each other back to the straight path. We have so many inside jokes and so many memories together it is ridiculous! The hardest part was leaving her to come to college. For the first time in four years we wouldn't see each other everyday of our lives and that was hard to imagine. If Brianna's not with me or I'm not with her, most people's reaction is, "Where is your other half?" She's like the sister I never had. Our favorite quote is, "I promise that we will stay best friends forever, and when we are old, we will be tearing up the nursing home in our hot pink wheel chairs." She will always be my best friend, even if I live hundreds of miles away for the rest of my life. I love her to death!

2 comments:

  1. i love you morgan!!! i miss you so much. i cant wait til i get to see you! and im so glad your my best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and this is wes's email thing. my name is not reeltightskiff hahaha

    ReplyDelete