Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Why I Chose NGU

About two years ago, I didn't know that North Greenville University existed. One of my good friends from my my church back at home graduated last year and was coming here. I began to hear some stuff about it by her talking about it. My senior year in high school, I decided I would take a trip up here and visit it because in a strange way I almost felt like God was leading me here. My family came up on one of the Encounter days last year, and I instantly fell in love. I loved that it was in the foothills of the mountains. I loved the Christian atmosphere. I liked that it was a smaller college. I knew that this is where I belonged. Mom, however, wasn't quite sure if I could go here due to the cost of the college, but she told me that if I could get enough scholarships that she would allow me to come here. Luckily, many things fell into place, and I got to come here. I don't regret anything at all! I love it here and I know that God has a major plan for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment