Sunday, October 18, 2009

Life is Changing

Since I've been at NGU for about 2 months now, many things are different in life. When I go home on occasional weekends, I'm bored most of the time and wish I was back at school. I love my friends and family to death, but its so different when I go back home now! I have so much more freedom here, and when I go back home I feel like I'm back in confinement again! However, I never really ask to do stuff anymore, I just do my own thing at home and she doesn't really care. I guess I just like the freedom of being here on my own and learning new things on my own. I also love my roomie and all the friends I've met here, and when I go home I miss hanging out with them. I usually end of texting them the whole weekend anyways. Life is so different since I've been in college and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment