Sunday, October 18, 2009

SC State Fair

I went to the fair this weekend in Columbia, SC. It is a family tradition for our us to go every year. There are so many rides to ride, and I am the daredevil of the family so I ride some stuff alone. My favorite ride was Drop Zone. I was strapped into a seat and raised really high in the air, then when I least expected it, it dropped me all the way to the bottom. No one else would ride it with me so I had to ride it alone. We rode many of the other rides as well. The other awesome part about the fair is the food. Fair food is so fattening, but it tastes so amazing! Pretty much all the food they sell there fits into 2 categories: sweet or fried! I had a corn dog for supper, and then topped it off with an amazing Elephant Ear. I also ate some of my mom's fried mushrooms and then a slushy later on. The cool part about the state fair is that they have many exhibits to look at. Every year they have an amazing sand sculpture that surpasses the imaginable. It is absolutely incredible the amount of time and detail they work into the sculpture. I enjoy it so much every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment