Friday, October 2, 2009

Something Most People Don't Know About Me

I have always loved to sing, but being the shy type I'm not one to admit it that I can. When I was little, I would sing in plays at my church for the children's ministry. Then, when I was about 12, my family was throwing a surprise party for my dad at my church. I told my mom that I wanted to sing with my cousin at his party, and she told me I could. It was the first time I would actually stand up in front of people and sing for a large crowd. After that, I really didn't sing much except in the car or in my room with the radio blasting. Then, last year me and my best friend were talking at church camp. We both discovered something about each other that we didn't know. We both thought we had a descent voice, but never really acted on it. We decided that we wanted to sing in church for a youth service. We were terrified, but we loved it! We did it again the following year and we also had the opportunity to sing at another church! I love to sing, and even though I don't get many chances to, I still enjoy doing it in my spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment