Friday, October 23, 2009

A Miracle

Psalm 77 is about comfort in trouble in recalling God's mighty deeds. God is definately a miracle worker. He has worked so many miracles in my life whether big or small. Some small miracles He's done for me being able to attend this college, having awesome family and friends, giving me breath every new day. One miracle that really astounded me last year was when my aunt had an MRI and they had found a mass in her brain that could've been cancerous. She was already a cancer survivor, so there was a possibility that the cancer could've came back. With all the cancer my family has had, I figured it was probably cancer. I was scared because I knew all the pain and heartache my family had already suffered, and I didn't want us to go through it again. My aunt went in for a biopsy to find out if it was cancerous. I remember that night before she found out the results, I was crying out to God. I asked Him to just let it not be cancer. I prayed really hard that night. My aunt found out the results the next day, and to my dismay, it wasn't cancer! All I could thing about was how God had answered my prayer! It was truely a miracle in my life. God is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment